Small Sintered SmCo Magnet
|1,000-9,999 10,000-99,999 100,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $4.3 US $3.2 US $2.1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BWSM
- Shape: Arc
- Product Name: Small Sintered SmCo Magnet
- Grade: Samarium Cobalt Magnets
- Delivery Date: 3-25 Days
- Trademark: Bestway
- Origin: Ningbo, China
- Application: Speaker Magnet, Industrial Magnet, Motor Magnet
- Coating: Nickel
- Composite: Samarium Cobalt Magnets
- Type: Permanent
- Port: Ningbo
- Specification: CE, ROSH
- HS Code: 85051110
Widely used in motors, watches, instruments, transducers, meters, positional detector, particle accelerators, generators, electronics, aviation, radar etc.
Block SmCo Magnet:
1) Size: customized
2) Strong magnetic power
3) High working temperature
Sintered SmCo magnet is one of the two types of rare earth magnet, which is made of an alloy of samarium and cobalt. It is the second strongest powerful of magnet, but has better temperature stability (maximum working temperature is between 250 and 350 °C and the curie temperatures is from 700 to 800 °C).
The flux density of sintered SmCo magnets will vary under 5% per 100°C change in temperature (in the range of 25-250°C). They are mainly used in the high-end applications which require operating at cryogenic or high temperatures (over 180°C), such as electric motors, turbo-machinery and traveling-wave tube.
1. Applications: Motors, Generators, Sensors, Speakers, Earphones and other musical instruments, Magnetic bearings and couplings, pumps and other magnetic applications.
2. Shape: Disc, Ring, Block, Segment, Cylinder, Customized Design.
3. Coating: Some applications require coating such as Ni-Cu-Ni and Zn(Cr3+).
4. Size: Customized size per your requirements.
Packaging & Delivery:
|Packaging Details:||L35*27*14cm cartons with foam well protected, or according to customer's request. Packages for sea or air shipping are both available for Small Sintered Smco Magnet|
|Delivery Detail:||3-25 days for Small Sintered Smco Magnet|
You are welcome to visit our website or contact with us for more information.
We would be glad to receive your inquiry.